11/15/09

Greek Salsa

This is sooo delicious that it all disappeared before I could get a picture. I made this yesterday for Elise's birthday party and all the adults loved it. We had something like this at a party once and Rob insisted that I figure out how to make it, so this is what I came up with. It's really good with tortilla chips or pita chips! And somewhat healthy.

Greek Salsa

6-7 Roma Tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/4 red onion diced finely
2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
1 c. crumbled feta cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp. dried oregano
2 T vinegar (I used red wine but anything will work)
1 T olive oil

Mix everything together and let sit in the refrigerator at least an hour before serving. But, don't make it too far ahead either, it gets runny and ugly!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment