11/7/11

Parmesan Italian Chicken



I found this recipe in a magazine advertizement for Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix a long time ago.  I'm pretty sure I (kind of) discreetly tore it out of a magazine in a doctor's office at the time.  Over the last several years I've made this many times, especially when I don't have dinner planned and it's somewhat last minute. 

In this photo I used chicken breast tenders, but chicken breast halves work well also.



Parmesan Italian Chicken

1/2 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 envelope Italian Salad Dressing Mix
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken (breasts or tenders)

Preheat oven to 400. In a pie plate mix together the cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.  Dredge the chicken in the cheese mixture, patting to coat it well. Bake in a 9x13 pan 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.  (Tenders take less time to cook that chicken breasts.)




post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment