8/15/12

Buffalo Chicken Tacos




I saw a recipe for buffalo chicken tacos on Pinterest and naturally I pinned it...9 months ago!  I finally got around to browsing through my "recipes to make" folder and decided to make these tacos right away.

I used her recipe as inspiration but changed a few things up.  Super easy, simple to make, and the family all liked them.  Next time I think I'll make quesadillas on flour tortillas for the kids because they're not super huge fans of un-fried corn tortillas.

I put the chicken in the crockpot in the morning and at dinnertime it took only a few minutes to throw the tacos together.

Buffalo Chicken Tacos
recipe adapted from Mrs Regueiro.com

2 chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs)
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
1/2 tsp. granulated onion
salt
1/3 c. Frank's buffalo sauce, plus extra for serving

2-3 celery stalks, finely chopped
3 green onions, chopped
shredded lettuce
shredded cheddar cheese
ranch dressing
corn tortillas

Season the chicken with paprika, garlic, onion and salt.  Put in the bottom of the crockpot and cover with buffalo sauce.  Cook on low 6 hours and shred before preparing tacos.  To make tacos put some chicken on a tortilla, drizzle with buffalo sauce, add celery, onions, lettuce, cheddar and add Ranch dressing to your liking.  Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment