2/2/13

Peanut Butter Frosting



This frosting.  Oh this frosting.  I kind of wish I didn't know about this.  Pretty sure I ruined my healthy-vegan-January with these brownies. (Actually, never mind.  I ruined it way before this.) It is so good.  I take no credit for this recipe, we just followed someone else's recipe completely but I had to share it with you!  If you're still looking for that quick, delicious, life-changing, fattening dessert to scarf down while you watch talk to your friends as the Super Bowl is on tomorrow---make this! I think this frosting would be super on some chocolate cupcakes as well.

Peanut Butter Frosting
recipe from allrecipes.com

1/2 c. butter, softened to room temperature
1 c. creamy peanut butter (I'd probably not go with all natural pb)
2 c. powdered sugar
3 Tb. milk

Cream together butter and peanut butter with a mixer until well blended.  Beat in powdered sugar 1 c. at a time.  Add in milk one tablespoon at a time, until the frosting is at a consistency you like.  Spread on cooled brownies or cupcakes.

*For these brownies I used one box of Betty Crocker dark chocolate brownie mix, mixed according to the directions and baked in a 9x13'' pan.  Let them cool all the way before icing or else the frosting will melt.

http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcrackedupkitchen.blogspot.com%2F2013%2F02%2Fpeanut-butter-frosting.html&media=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-8C-rtj4vbdY%2FUQ2eVsxQPeI%2FAAAAAAAAAd8%2FNHKhQS7Y77E%2Fs640%2Fbrownies%2Bwpb%2Bfrosting.JPG&description=Cracked%20Up%20Kitchen%3A%20Peanut%20Butter%20Frosting


post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment