12/28/09

Caramel Rolls







I took a picture of these rolls...but I'm not at home so I'll upload it later. (Sorry, the only picture I took was the morning-after picture of the raised rolls before they were baked!) Just. Trust. Me. They are so good. And easy. I got this recipe from my mom and never made it because it sounded so wierd to let it sit out all night long. Then one weekend my mom made them and I realized it was the most amazing breakfast ever. So now it is a new family tradition for me to make these for Christmas Eve morning and Christmas morning for the whole fam. I promise you will be a hero if you make these for your next overnight guests or brunch or baby shower or midnight snack. Whatever. Just make them.


Caramel Rolls



18 frozen dough balls (I use the Rhodes rolls)

1 cup chopped pecans

1 stick butter, melted

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 tsp. cinnamon

1 large box cook and serve vanilla or butterscotch pudding

Sprinkle the nuts on the bottom of a bundt pan. Place the rolls in the pan. In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle that over the top of the rolls. Pour melted butter on top of the brown sugar mixture and sprinkle the entire box of pudding on top of everything. Cover with a kitchen towel and let sit on your counter top overnight. In the morning preheat your oven to 350. Remove the towel and bake the rolls 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and invert the pan upside down onto a plate or serving platter. Enjoy!









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment