2/4/10

Cranberry BBQ Meatballs




This recipe would be a great Superbowl item. Just toss everything in the crockpot and you're set. SUPER simple. I usually would make my own meatballs, not because I'm gourmet, but because I'm cheap. But, this time I had some leftover from something else so I did this for dinner and everyone scarfed it down. Elise is one year-old and she probably ate 6-8 meatballs.


This is another one of those recipes that's kind-of embarrassing because it's so easy it's not even a real recipe. More of an idea.

Cranberry BBQ Meatballs
1 14 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 cup bbq sauce
1 tsp Tabasco (or more if you like it spicy)
2-3 tsp soy sauce
meatballs, precooked (enough to fill an 8x8 pan--so however many you need)

Mix the first four ingredients together in a bowl. Place meatballs in the pan and pour the sauce over. Bake at 350 20 minutes, or until the meatballs are hot and the sauce has thickened. This also works in the crockpot!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment