2/22/10

Money Saving Monday--Hanes

I recently saw a Rachael Ray episode where a fashion expert was discussing the woes of finding the perfect white v-neck t-shirt. And she disclosed a little-known secret---men's white undershirts. I was instantly intrigued...I'm always wearing the same v-neck T over and over, and then washing it over and over again. Could it be true? YES. It is true. I went down to Wal Mart and bought a 5 pack of Hanes Comfort Soft v-neck tees for $10!!!! That's right, $2/t-shirt. I have worn them everywhere, under a cardigan, to the gym, or with my PJ pants. You too can have a big fat pack of white v-neck t-shirts. Just remember that you want to buy at least one size smaller than your usual size. I'm usually a L/XL and I got a M in men's. Good luck!

post signature

1 comment: