10/21/09

Fruit Dip


This stuff is so addictive. I have to seriously exercise self-control to keep from eating it with a spoon. I highly recommend making a double batch because it will go fast! I prefer to eat it with granny smith apples because they are nice and tart and the dip is so sweet it is the perfect pairing. Although grapes, strawberries, pretzels and graham crackers are delicious with this. Or even a little bit on a peanut butter sandwich. Or just a bowl full with a glass of milk. You name it, the possibilities are endless.

When I was in college one of my friends would make this any time we were having a get-together and I'm pretty sure I single handledly ate half of it every time. Hola Freshman-Fifteen!

I also love this dip because it has very few ingredients, super affordable, and most of the stuff you have on hand all the time.

Fruit Dip
1 block cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/3 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
Cream all ingredients together. EEEEASY.

No comments:

Post a Comment