12/17/09

Caramel Pecan Candies


These little candies are SO easy and quick to make. AND there's only three ingredients. These reasons are pretty much why I make them. Baking isn't my favorite past time, but these are really good and as I mentioned before--easy and fast. They're the great sweet/salty combo.

I first tried these candies at my friend's house. They were so good that I went to the store on the way home and bought the ingredients to make them for myself. Hence, the ever popular "lose weight" New Years resolution.

Caramel Pecan Candies

1/2 bag pretzel twists
2 bags rolos
1 bag pecan halves

Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Set up rows of pretzels and top each with a rolo. Bake for 5 minutes. Immediately after you remove them from the oven press on a pecan half. Let cool.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment