2/8/10

Monday Saving Monday: Get the Door, It's Dominoes!


Yet another super classy post. But I thought you'd like to know that we have tried Dominoes' new recipe and mmmm it's good. They brush the crust with butter and garlic and seasoning. And the sauce is a little more zippy. And I'm happy to report that the Surprise Dominos has a carry-out special of a large one-topping pizza for $4.99! Or two, two-topping mediums for $5.99 each.

We ordered two large pizzas last week and I conveniently picked it up directly after working out at the gym (turns out Dominos is right across Bell Rd from Mountainside Fitness!) How wonderful to work off 300 calories to immediately consume 1/3 of a large pepperoni pizza! I ordered my usual thin-crust pizza with sausage because it's quite a few less calories than the thicker crust. And then I got the and tossed pepperoni for Rob. BUT when I opened the box I immediately saw the hand tossed brushed with teh butter and seasoning and I had to try a piece. I ended up eating three slices of the hand tossed pepperoni, Rob ate four slices and Robbie finished off the large pizza by eating one slice. Elise didn't know what she was missing out on as she noshed on the thin crust. Don't get me wrong, the thin crust is really good too...but the new recipe hand tossed is...really really good.

So, all this to say that if you're ordering pizza this week you could really save a few bucks by ordering Dominos and giving their new recipe a try!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Darn! Maybe I should've done this for the party instead! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete